Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I was trying to get in its way because it didn't look like a bullet to me

I got a call from the hiring manager at the shiny new job, but not the call I was expecting. After only seven months with the company, she quit yesterday. She told me it was the worst place she's ever worked and the timing is a relief to her because she liked me so much in my interview that she had been plagued by the moral dilemma of whether that meant she should hire me or spare me from the living hell she had endured.

Then she asked me to keep my ear to the ground for new opportunities. For her.

Guess I need to work on some new lyrics to that song from the other day.

1 comment:

  1. no! this is a fake story! I can't believe that... that's awful :( and discouraging :(

    ReplyDelete