He's got a little television on a shelf beside his desk and a little DVD player. Word on the street is that he sits in that little corner day after day and watches pornographic films on a screen six inches from his head. He pauses it whenever someone comes in. (With the remote.)
I haven't witnessed the porn, or evidence of the porn. Three people here have whispered stories of accidentally catching him in the act, but perhaps it's just a rumor.
Of course, he does hastily pause the player when I go into his office, and he does get quite cranky if any of us enters too quietly or tries to walk far enough into the room that we might glimpse the screen. That doesn't help the case for discarding hearsay, circumstantial as the evidence may be.
Oh, and he also has an entire desk drawer full of secret donuts. I've seen that for myself.
Oh, and he also has an entire desk drawer full of secret donuts. I've seen that for myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment